•  

Autor Wątek: 2013, YomiTime  (Przeczytany 1447 razy)

Offline Ankh

• Forumowa Mama
  • Mad Girl
  • The Bloody Crumpet
  • Type B Negative
    • blog
2013, YomiTime
« dnia: 06 Lut 2013, 12:50:05 »

Emilie Autumn w japońskim magazynie Yomitime (czyli Czas na czytanie ;))

Przetłumaczę najszybciej jak sie da ^^
« Ostatnia zmiana: 27 Sty 2015, 14:14:38 wysłana przez Ankh »
Wrogami nie są mężczyźni ani kobiety, ani starcy, ani nawet umarli. Są nimi potwornie głupi ludzie, którzy trafiają się we wszystkich odmianach. A nikt nie ma prawa być głupim.
Terry Pratchett

martaforte

• Gość
2013, YomiTime
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 06 Lut 2013, 12:51:35 »
to takie słodkie ^^

(mimo że ni cholery nie rozumiem <3)

Offline Ankh

• Forumowa Mama
  • Mad Girl
  • The Bloody Crumpet
  • Type B Negative
    • blog
Odp: 2013, YomiTime
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 07 Lut 2013, 17:30:33 »
No to daję swoje tłumaczenie na angielski, chociaż jest kulawe xD

She sings, write songs, writes books and draws pictures? Emilie Autumn is performing artist of many talents. Last year?s July, she released album ?Fight Like A Girl? and went into ?FLAG? concert tour across America. Powerful vocal set in glamorous and eccentric looks makes her show more similar to a musical than concert. Let?s experience full of fresh sensation show of Emilie. (related article on page 6)

Singer, songwriter and poet of many faces Emilie Autumn is talking not to the point ? in good meaning. She stimulates our minds both musically ? by all kinds of music (among others classic, techno, alternative and cabaret) attacking our ears, and visually - enchanting fashion, gothic make-up, punk hair style, tattooed body featured on her photographs. At this moment we have no other option but end up with our bodies paralyzed by Emilie Autumn?s deadly poison.

Emilie, born in California, started learning violin when she was 4 years old. What was the reason of quick transformation from completely flooded by classic solo performer that was listening all symphonies and violin concertos she could find to singer?

? I think that for the people the most natural way of communication is the voice. When I was child, instruments were my ?voice? but as I grew stronger I started writing poems and musical pieces and when I felt it would be good to use my ?real? voice, I started to sing. So I became unable to stop using words, whether I write poems or sing. ? she laughs.

But although she remembers fun transmitted via songs, because of her complete transformation to singe perceived as the one who made ?act of betrayal? towards violin, she started to describe herself as both ?singer and performer?. She incorporated her favorites things, even if they?re combined with impossible and outrageous, and she resolutely established ?Emilie Autumn world?. It?s the love for classical and permissible range of adapting modern industrial music where her strength lies, and one example of that is certainly double album ?Laced/Unlaced? (2007) containing one disc of acoustic violin and one disc of fresh slit of electronic violin.

Although Emilie is American, her popularity began in Germany. In 2007 she started two years long tour and it made Emilie famous in all Europe. Now, she gains her popularity in America in a way that could be called reimport. As for her shows you can see on the Internet, question ? is it music concerts? Broadway? Or maybe theater??? ? is running around in your head. Now she?s in the middle of the tour, this time called ?Asylum?. In America as well she has very favorable reviews and she makes her passionate muffins dance madly for joy. When you may think that she wrapped up her audience with elegance [using] her Victorian harpsichord, there?s also a reminiscence of heavy metal guitarist in her wild on electric violin and moreover, the cover of famous Queen?s song ?Bohemian Rhapsody? is running from the chest and no one in the whole audience seems tired. When you look at the stage, Emilie dressed in uncovering skin sexy costume is hanging around with the band composed only of women, negotiating with burlesque dancer, fire breathers and stilt walkers as full of ups and downs stage performance is unfolding.

As you can expect from such a woman, she has many goals.

- The truth is, I want to make Broadway musical. The concert tour is like rehearsal. The thing is, on Broadway  after premiere you make performance each day, twice a day ? on the afternoon and on the evening, and it seems like hard schedule, right? That?s why this tour is like preparation for it.

After hearing such talk, artist ?Emilie Autumn? seem to be the child of Western culture, but the said person is very interested in foreign cultures, especially enjoys Japanese culture more than others. One of the reasons why she?s charmed by Japan is made by herself and sold under her own brand ?tea?.

- Although tea is made of one plant, each culture and surrounding has its own way of preparing and drinking it. Tea, also as the product offered in public places, is loved on the whole world drink of communication and it attracts me very much. ? Emilie shows her subtle side. Her dream is to establish a teahouse and when she realizes Japanese tour, she wants to practice the way of tea (chado).

Emilie Autumn brings new feeling by studying the old and cutting off the modern. She directs her devastating power of creation to the future and she?s running through on the straight. For sure, if you experience live show of Emilie Autumn, the adrenaline won?t be suspended!

Ciekawostka: YomiTime jest publikowane w Nowym Jorku i skierowane do mieszkających tam Japończyków. Można przeczytać kilka numerów online na ich stronie :)
Wrogami nie są mężczyźni ani kobiety, ani starcy, ani nawet umarli. Są nimi potwornie głupi ludzie, którzy trafiają się we wszystkich odmianach. A nikt nie ma prawa być głupim.
Terry Pratchett

martaforte

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 07 Lut 2013, 17:34:51 »
Można przeczytać kilka numerów online na ich stronie :)

jak się zna japoński? xD

Offline Ankh

• Forumowa Mama
  • Mad Girl
  • The Bloody Crumpet
  • Type B Negative
    • blog
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 07 Lut 2013, 17:36:20 »
No...tak xD całkowicie po japońsku xD

Ale przeglądałam parę numerów i zastanawiam sie, jak zasugerować senseiom, żeby zrobić któryś z tekstów na zajęciach tak, żeby się nie obrazili xD
Terry Pratchett

martaforte

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 07 Lut 2013, 17:37:11 »
czemu mieliby się obrazić?

to sobie poczytam...

Offline whatewa

• Mad Girl
  • The Striped Stocking Society
  • i am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 07 Lut 2013, 18:17:47 »
Ej, co oni jej zrobili z prawą brwią na okładce? Wygląda komicznie XD

Offline Adiee

• The Bloody Crumpet
    • Tumblr
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: 07 Lut 2013, 20:47:24 »
Ej, co oni jej zrobili z prawą brwią na okładce? Wygląda komicznie XD
Ty to masz oko :D
Bezsensu jest retuszować już mocno zretuszowane zdjęciu.

Offline Serafina

• The Inmate
  • Meow or Never
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: 07 Lut 2013, 21:45:36 »
She sings, write songs

Nie powinno być "writes" tutaj? ^ ^ "

Offline Athoualia

• Opheliac In Me
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: 07 Lut 2013, 22:53:21 »
Przeczytane :D
Jednak niczego intrygującego nie wniosło (oprócz samej Emilie na okładce i w tekście)
« Ostatnia zmiana: 08 Lut 2013, 22:33:19 wysłana przez Athoualia »
Wake up... TIME TO DIE!

Offline Ankh

• Forumowa Mama
  • Mad Girl
  • The Bloody Crumpet
  • Type B Negative
    • blog
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: 08 Lut 2013, 00:00:18 »
Powinno, nie ma jak literówki ;) poprawie.

Brew jest tez taka na okładce FLAG, sprawdzałam chyba ze 3 razy xD tylko na mniejszym formacie aż tak się nie rzuca w oczy.
Terry Pratchett