•  

Autor Wątek: Emilkowe newsy  (Przeczytany 60905 razy)

Offline Jazzmin

• Matcha Green Tea
Odp: Emilkowe newsy
« Odpowiedź #1020 dnia: 10 Lip 2016, 20:42:14 »
All's well that ends well :)

Offline Ankh

• Forumowa Mama
  • Mad Girl
  • The Bloody Crumpet
  • Type B Negative
    • blog
« Odpowiedź #1021 dnia: 10 Lip 2016, 20:45:09 »
THE ASYLUM AUDIOBOOK NOW FOR DOWNLOAD!
Dearest Plague Rat,

I love the 6-CD Asylum Audiobook so much that I hadn't intended to release the Audiobook in Digital Download format for some time. I also wanted to keep it a bit special before it was inevitably pirated (and not in a cute, Captain Maggots way) and given away and thrown around the internets and uploaded to YouTube like nothing valuable at all (because this hurts my feelings and insults the absurd amount of work this beast took to make).

Of course, that was before the letters poured in making me painfully aware that many of you do not own CD players and so had no way to listen to the Audiobook. It's alright. I don't own a CD player either. So, today, I got over my principals and remedied the situation, quickly formatting the Audiobook into super high quality MP3 format, and now the entire 8 hours of magic can be yours instantly!

Now that the Audiobook is available to all, I would love to know what you think!

How can you tell me? Simple! Once you've spent 8 hours traversing the centuries and exploring the dark underbelly of Victorian society with me whispering in your ear, if you enjoyed the new story and my dozens of crazy voices, I'd be extremely thrilled if you posted your thoughts online (your blog, Facebook, Twitter, whatever) so that I can quote you and repost your words. Just send a link to your post to Asylum Ambassadrice Courtney at help@asylumemporium.com, and she will send it on to me. I may even post your review on the Audiobook page at the Emporium...

Finally, I ask you for this: If you love this story, if you love these characters, if this world has given you a place to live, tell everyone you know, and tell them why.

This is how we Spread The Plague, my love, because if a disease does not grow, it dies.

What is the Plague, really?

Our Plague is the disease of individuality?the most dangerous, and the most necessary. The individual can dethrone tyrants, change how we think, bring sanity into an insane society, and make the world beautiful again. The individual is who we were born to be.

You are the individual.

And I wrote this story for you.
With all my heart,

~ EA (((>*.*<)))

P.S. What makes you different makes you magical. Stay crazy.

W skrócie: można kupić audiobook w formacie mp3. Cena: 29,99$
https://www.asylumemporium.com/collections/books/products/the-asylum-for-wayward-victorian-girls-audiobook-download
Wrogami nie są mężczyźni ani kobiety, ani starcy, ani nawet umarli. Są nimi potwornie głupi ludzie, którzy trafiają się we wszystkich odmianach. A nikt nie ma prawa być głupim.
Terry Pratchett

Offline Patyczek

• Queen Leech
  • The Bloody Crumpet
« Odpowiedź #1022 dnia: 17 Lip 2016, 21:51:54 »
Well, this just happened: http://www.asylumemporium.com/?/products/fightlikeagirl-ins?, Fight Like A Girl INSTRUMENTAL VERSION for you to sing yourself! I am so enjoying this...

Offline Athoualia

• Opheliac In Me
« Odpowiedź #1023 dnia: 26 Lip 2016, 18:31:31 »
Do Polski płytki już powinny dotrzeć :3
Wake up... TIME TO DIE!

Offline Ankh

• Forumowa Mama
  • Mad Girl
  • The Bloody Crumpet
  • Type B Negative
    • blog
« Odpowiedź #1024 dnia: 11 Sie 2016, 22:34:14 »
Masowy update merchu na Asylum Emporium!

Wrogami nie są mężczyźni ani kobiety, ani starcy, ani nawet umarli. Są nimi potwornie głupi ludzie, którzy trafiają się we wszystkich odmianach. A nikt nie ma prawa być głupim.
Terry Pratchett

Offline Patyczek

• Queen Leech
  • The Bloody Crumpet
« Odpowiedź #1025 dnia: 13 Sie 2016, 15:22:18 »
Naah. Ani to oryginalne, ani szczególnie ładne, ot - kawałek tapety z Opheliacowej sesji albo zdjęcie latarni, i tyle.

Offline Alice Liddell

• The Bloody Crumpet
« Odpowiedź #1026 dnia: 14 Sie 2016, 08:07:34 »
Strasznie słaby ten merch :| Imo widac, ze sie nie przyłożyła
What she wants is unknown, but she always comes back...
The spectrum of darknes - the woman in black

Offline Ankh

• Forumowa Mama
  • Mad Girl
  • The Bloody Crumpet
  • Type B Negative
    • blog
« Odpowiedź #1027 dnia: 14 Sie 2016, 10:01:14 »
Teraz wyszły torby i koszulki z pijawką oraz paskowany notes *.* nie wkleję zdjęć z komórki ale mi się nega podobają.
W ogóle pomysł merchowych zeszytów <3
Terry Pratchett

Offline Patyczek

• Queen Leech
  • The Bloody Crumpet
« Odpowiedź #1028 dnia: 14 Sie 2016, 18:37:26 »

$22.95 za zeszyt xDDD

I made this magical journal so that you can write your own story. I've already started a new novel in my copy;).

Offline Ankh

• Forumowa Mama
  • Mad Girl
  • The Bloody Crumpet
  • Type B Negative
    • blog
« Odpowiedź #1029 dnia: 14 Sie 2016, 19:32:00 »
Cytat: Patyczek
$22.95 za zeszyt xDDD
I don't care, i tak sobie kupię ^^

A ten fragment o powieści przegapiłam ale Emilka publikowała na instagramie fragment zapisków. Znowu "setting Asylum"
Terry Pratchett

Offline Patyczek

• Queen Leech
  • The Bloody Crumpet
« Odpowiedź #1030 dnia: 29 Sie 2016, 19:44:48 »
Congrats to Darren Lynn Bousman for this epic new creation The Tension Experience! Thanks to @jenyamato & The Daily Beast for supporting game-changing, boundary-slashing art. I'm very proud to be a part of it:)!!
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/29/the-biggest-mindf-ck-in-los-angeles.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

W skrócie: Darren Bousman zrobił coś pośredniego między escape roomem a domem strachu, a Emilie w jakimś stopniu jest "tego częścią".

Offline Patyczek

• Queen Leech
  • The Bloody Crumpet
« Odpowiedź #1031 dnia: 20 Wrz 2016, 13:00:26 »
On set of @the_tension_experience waiting for our first victims. Out of the cast of over 40 actors appearing each night, it's inevitable that I'll pop up to stand in for one every now and again. Here I played Ina, a young lady with some very serious daddy issues and quite a scream on her. To any participants I nailed with puzzle pieces, I'm not sorry. And if I sat on your lap, you're welcome. @darrenbousman #immersivetheatre

Offline Ankh

• Forumowa Mama
  • Mad Girl
  • The Bloody Crumpet
  • Type B Negative
    • blog
« Odpowiedź #1032 dnia: 25 Gru 2016, 13:51:40 »

W skrócie:
- Emilka odzyskała prawa do płyty Opheliac,
- przez tydzień można ją ściągać za darmo,
- po tym tygodniu będzie można ją kupić, ALE wszystkie zyski zostaną przekazane na rzecz fundacji Planned Parenthood,
- fajny prezent pod choinkę <3 Wesołych Świąt!

Szczegóły na przykład tutaj: https://www.instagram.com/p/BObwGFylIUC/
Płyta do ściągnięcia tutaj: http://www.asylumemporium.com/products/opheliac
Terry Pratchett

Offline amkindys

• Tea Spoon
    • http://kremynacellulit.com.pl/cellulit-a-dieta/
« Odpowiedź #1033 dnia: 06 Lut 2017, 10:38:07 »
Kurde, przegapiłam moment, w którym płyta była za free :D Ajajaj.