•  

Autor Wątek: Zdjęcia z bloga Emilie na oficjalnym forum (ok. 2004-2006)  (Przeczytany 620 razy)

Offline Ankh

• Forumowa Mama
  • Mad Girl
  • The Bloody Crumpet
  • Type B Negative
    • blog
Tak pomyślałam, że powrzucam trochę starszych zdjęć, wraz z datami i (o ile znajdę) wpisami im towarzyszącymi. Bo czemu nie, i tak to robię na swoim blogu ;)

LET?S BAKE TOGETHER!!!
Apr. 24th, 2006

How to make a happy EA:

Take one fresh MY EP IS HERE AND FINALLY SHIPPING (and looks fucking beautiful, hooray for late artwork?).

Mix in 10/6ths of a teaspoon of GOING A?CRUMPETING AT THE ARCH ENEMY SHOW TONIGHT courtesy of the very kind author of this napkin.

And fold into it a dollop of GOING TO ENGLAND TO SHOOT A CALENDER(S?will explain shortly).

Bash it on the table twice to release the air bubbles, and sprinkle in a fistful of INSANE PODCAST WHICH WILL UNDOUBTEDLY PROVE TO BE THE DETERMINING FACTOR IN THE COURT?S DECISION TO HAVE ME COMMITTED ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Bake it at the most frigidly asexual temperature you can manage and serve with preserves and a side of THE FIRST ONE TO MAKE AN ANIMATED GIF OUT OF THESE MIRACULOUSLY STUPID PIX GETS A SPANKING:

After the table is cleared, wash the pot out with MORE IMPOSSIBLY EXCITINGLY WORLD DOMINATINGLY WONDERFUL THINGS GOING ON AT THIS PRECISE MOMENT THAN YOU CAN FATHOM AND I CAN?T YET TELL YOU SO YOU?LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT and let your guests explore the grounds before sending them on home so that you can have a quiet night alone with your pistachio collection.

With all my little broken hearts,

EA

A pedestal???
Mar. 14th, 2006

BCJH starts things off with a demure bang, ever the lady, or is she...:

Accepting her challenge, I up the ante by employing the ever-edgy biting of the lip:

Shouts she, "you're goin DOWN, bitch!" and pulls this sweet little move out of her handbag:

Not to be frightened off so easily, I respond with a blood curdling battle cry and the following:

Chambermaid...
Nov 02, 2004

Well, I was a Chambermaid for Halloween, and birdFeeder was my Lord. Or "not" my Lord as the song says. Either way, I blinked for the one good picture I have, and that just figures.

It was an amazing night which only those present could possibly appreciate, and ended up being a slumber party at my house, not that much sleeping occurred. Enough said...
Wrogami nie są mężczyźni ani kobiety, ani starcy, ani nawet umarli. Są nimi potwornie głupi ludzie, którzy trafiają się we wszystkich odmianach. A nikt nie ma prawa być głupim.
Terry Pratchett

Offline SillyWyrm

• Hibiscus Tea
  • Generalnie
Odp: Zdjęcia z bloga Emilie na oficjalnym forum (ok. 2004-2006)
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 01 Sie 2014, 00:59:34 »
SMOK.

EMILIE MA SMOKA Z KTÓRYM ROBI SOBIE ZDJĘCIA.

OFICJALNIE ZACZYNAM FANBOYOWAĆ.
I co ja robię tu?

Ostatni Smok Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej

Offline rainbow

• Pink & Covered in Glitter
  • The Bloody Crumpet
Odp: Zdjęcia z bloga Emilie na oficjalnym forum (ok. 2004-2006)
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 01 Sie 2014, 01:03:10 »
+ 10 miliardów