•  

Autor Wątek: Emilie Autumn, Christina Martin, Vans Warped Tour 2014  (Przeczytany 1369 razy)

Offline Ankh

• Forumowa Mama
  • Mad Girl
  • The Bloody Crumpet
  • Type B Negative
    • blog
Emilie Autumn, Christina Martin, Vans Warped Tour 2014
« dnia: 03 Kwi 2014, 10:40:34 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXhY0aMqQEs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXhY0aMqQEs</a>

AN EMILIE AUTUMN EXPERIENCE ? VAN?S WARPED TOUR 2014

Interviewer: We?re here because you?re playing the Warped Tour, you must be very excited?
EA: I am? This was all very unexpected and it happened very, very quickly. I?m not just playing it, I?m presenting this complete interactive experience, which is a whole section of the tour.

Tell us more about that!
Well, if you?ve noticed, there?s three ladies. When they call up the bands, [there?s] three girls, and a whole bunch of gentlemen. Which is fine, but my plan to change that is that in what?s called the "Asylum Experience" ? which is a Renaissance and a Haunted House mashed together; a Victorian insane Asylum, which is this whole section of the Warped Festival. You go into this area and you?re kind of swept away into this whole alternate reality. A whole sensory experience. It?s a day long performance and you follow these characters and you become a part of it.

It?s all about blurring the lines between the passive observer and the active performer. You get to be part of this. So you go on these adventures. There are inmates ? you want to help them in escaping, but be careful who?s looking when you help them, because you could be the one in the cage. You could go and get electroshock therapy at a mad tea party.

The whole idea is that it will be overrun with women! I?m on the tour for five days, because this is a pretty massive thing to present. So we?re doing this for five days, starting June 18th. For those five days, there will be so many girls! The whole balance of warped tour performers is going to be completely upside down, because it?s all about these female inmates in this Victorian Insane Asylum. You can go and be a part of this.

Then, of course, I?ll be performing on a main stage within this Asylum compound.

That sounds amazing!
This is Warped goes Renaissance Faire. That?s what I?m here to present.

Nowy typ koncertu Emilie Autumn...bliższy do musicalu? Zobaczymy w czerwcu ;)
Wrogami nie są mężczyźni ani kobiety, ani starcy, ani nawet umarli. Są nimi potwornie głupi ludzie, którzy trafiają się we wszystkich odmianach. A nikt nie ma prawa być głupim.
Terry Pratchett

Offline Patyczek

• Queen Leech
  • The Bloody Crumpet
Odp: Emilie Autumn, Christina Martin, Vans Warped Tour 2014
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 03 Kwi 2014, 12:09:09 »
O, brzmi ciekawie :)